[Gvsig_english] Serious problem in the extension to synchronize gvSIG desktop with gvSIG Mobile

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Wed Mar 26 10:28:19 CET 2008

Hi all,

        we inform you that we have detected a serious problem under
Windows XP with the synchronization extension that comes with gvSIG
Mobile. We are currently investigating the cause of the problem. So far,
only one user has reported this problem, but we prefer to remove the
installer from the download section until we have identifed the problem.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

The gvSIG team

--

Mario Carrera Rodríguez