[Gvsig_english] Projection on the fly

Marcel St-Germain pvmstg at videotron.ca
Fri May 2 13:39:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

My mac is a intel silver imac 2ghz 10,5,2 and before I test with a ppc
imac 800mhz with 10,3,9.  Before I was working in admin space now in a
user space.

In my old test I had use, if I remember, about the same type of data.
Some of these was my data in utm projections, others data are from
québec or canada for base map.  This time, I just try my utm data with
the canvec data for base map.  Just to said that in arcview9
everything is at the right place and the coordinate show in the
display are in the unit I specify not the unit of the zoom to layer.

I do not use for now gv_sig since it's lack symbology and others
basics functions included in the v2 comming soon...  So I only try it
time to time... in the mean time.

Waiting for the next  release...

Marcel