[Gvsig_english] Select features by location

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Mon May 12 09:22:26 CEST 2008

Hi Silvio,

It's possible to do that using the the tool 'Selection by layer', which
is inside View menu. This allows you to select features within an active
layer that have a spatial relationship with another layer also loaded in
your ToC (same as, intersected with, in contact with, contained in,
contain, over...).

Note that you must have features selected within your active layer
before using this tool, because it works with 'Selected items of a layer...'

Best regards,

Sergio.