[Gvsig_english] publication of gvsig's source code

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu May 15 11:29:19 CEST 2008

Hi Manual, list!
yes, I can imagine that this is not easy. However, it would be good, if it
would be possible to have an estimation when there'll be such a repository.
I can only repeat my impression while being at the FOSSGIS in April. So many
people were asking exactly that question!
Sorry for bugging you..

Best regards,
Wolfgang
--------