[Gvsig_english] publication of gvsig's source code

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Fri May 16 13:08:25 CEST 2008

Hello again, Wolfgang!

I regret that we cannot provide you an estimate date for having the SVN repository public. As Manuel told before, we are decided to mkae it possible, but there some issues to be fixed first, and some agreements among the team to be made.

As soon as we have an estimate, we'll announce it, although I foresee that announcement and publishment will be next in time (between them).

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate these suggestions.

Regards

Miguel Montesinos
Director Técnico
PRODEVELOP