[Gvsig_english] GvSIG mobile

Rafhael Bussolo da Silva rbsilva at lwarcel.com.br
Thu May 15 13:49:03 CEST 2008

Hi Folks,

Only now I can use gvSIG mobile (do some tests and everything) and I'm enjoying so much this project.

I'm using an Ipaq Pocket Pc hx2790b without GPS (internal and external).

My firsts impressions about the program are that this software have the same quality and functionalities that GvSIG Desktop, but in mobile version. The gvSIG mobile is so great.

For a moment, I only like to express my general opinion about this mobile software.

I'm doing a list of suggestions and doubts to developers/users to make this software better, I hope so.

Furthermore, I'd like to translate the mobile software to Brazilian Portuguese (Pt-br), how I can help in this way?

So, good job guys!

Cheers,

Rafhael Bussolo da Silva
Div. Florestal l Lwarcel Celulose
Phone: +55 14 - 3269 5082 r.5683
Fax: +55 14 - 3269 5005
rbsilva at lwarcel.com.br<mailto:e-mail at lwart.com.br> l www.lwarcel.com.br<http://www.grupolwart.com.br/>

"Esta mensagem foi envida pelo Grupo LWART e pode conter informa??o
confidencial ou privilegiada. Por favor, devolva ao remetente caso receba-a
por engano.
This message was sent from LWART Group and may contain confidencial or
privileged information. Please, return to sender if received by mistake."