[Gvsig_english] GvSIG mobile

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu May 15 14:10:30 CEST 2008

Hello, Raphael. Thanks for your comments. This is what you have to do to translate it into Brazilian Portuguese:

- Copy the file \gvSIGMobile\resources\languages\appGvsigMobile_en.properties to your PC

- Rename that file to "appGvsigMobile_br.properties", open it with WordPad (for example),  and translate the words of each line after the symbol =

- Copy the file again to your PDA in \gvSIGMobile\resources\languages\

- Start gvSIG Mobile again and in the application settings you will find the item "br" in the language combo box

- Restart gvSIG Mobile to see it in Brazilian Portuguese (when you are asked to save the changes, you can say "no" because those changes refer to the project settings, not to the application settings)

- If you think that translations is OK, please send it to us and perhaps we will publish it in the next release of gvSIG Mobile.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68