[Gvsig_english] Disaster!

Rory Hill roryhill at jerseymail.co.uk
Sun May 18 17:41:36 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have been happily working in gvSIG until all of a sudden today I
opened up gvSIG and opened my project view and...nothing is displayed!
The list of layer names is displayed down the left hand side, and all of
the buttons and toolbars etc at the top of the window, but the actual
shapefile image is not displayed - there is just the blank white window
where it should be. I have attempted zooming in and out to see if the
screen will 'refresh' and display it but to no avail. I have also tried
restarting my computer and re-opening gvSIG but still the same result.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Many thanks,

Rory Hill.