[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Community

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Mon May 19 16:02:46 CEST 2008

Hi Gabi, list.
I just browsed a little bit through the archive and found a post from Gabi
regarding that collaboration platform. Great that it is existing, but I did
not find a possibility to edit (I can log in, but there is no button /
html-editor or something similar). Maybe it is not implemented yet. As I
would like to contribute to the tranlsation (EN-->DE) this tool would be
very helpful, I guess.

Best regards,
Wolfgang

---
> Hello everyone
>
> This mail is being sent to several lists, so I apologize for those who
> receive multiple copies.
>
> You can visit https://gvsig.org <https://gvsig.org/> to see what we are
> having prepared. In the Documentation section, you will find
> documentation for users and on-line developers.

-----
Wolfgang Qual
City of Munich,
Department of Health and Environment