[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Community

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Mon May 19 16:21:35 CEST 2008

Hi Wolfgang,

we've done testing of the gvSIG web portal recently and documenting how
to translate in it, and there was some details that had to be modified.
One of them was the selection of the origin language to translate to the
new one. It was always Spanish (in Italian for example some of them will
translate from Spanish and others from English). The developers are
resolving them and we'll finish the documentation then. The translation
instructions will be available for you in the web portal too to consult
them. When they are finished and translated to english we'll register
the translators and you'll be able to start to translate. Jose Canalejo
will coordinate the german translation.

Best regards,

                     Mario

--