[Gvsig_english] Problems with PostGIS layers

George R. C. Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Thu May 22 01:22:06 CEST 2008

Well, i don´t know what it was. I had no uppercase letters.

I redid my work, and now works fine, but i didnt do anything different!

Any1 else experienced this kind of problem?

Its very annoying, and kinda of a serious issue (i guess - perhaps im
doing something wrong?). Everytime (some time ago), when i rendered
postgis layers from spatial function (like insert into x st_buffer())
gvsig wouldnt load my layers. either.

Thank you Marcus for your help.

Att.

George