[Gvsig_english] Problems with PostGIS layers

Fran fpenarru at gmail.com
Fri May 23 01:01:48 CEST 2008

Hi George.

Every time gvSIG loads a PostGIS layer, it searchs the corret register
in table "GEOMETRY_COLUMNS". This way, it can read wich geometry column
contains the geometry, and wich coordinate referencing system is using
the table.
Please, check that all your tables (or views) have their correspondant
register in this table.

Hope this helps.

Fran.