[Gvsig_english] digitizing: pan and attribute editing

Fran fpenarru at gmail.com
Fri May 23 10:00:16 CEST 2008

Hi, Moritz.

1.- Not yet. (But you can use the mouse wheel to zoom in - out). Anyway,
it would be easy to add a pan + CTRL, for example. Maybe in 2.0 ;-)
2.- Not yet. You can put table ON TOP of other windows (Opent attribute
table and Window -> Change to palette) but I think is not really very
useful. In my opinion, we should spend more time improving edition.

Thanks for the suggestions.