[Gvsig_english] Copy and paste

Marcus C. England marcuscengland at gmail.com
Mon May 26 03:33:33 CEST 2008

Does anyone know how to copy features from one file and paste them into
another file? For example, I have a PostGIS database layer that is going
to represent critical habitat for federally-listed threatened and
endangered species. The government supplies this information as one
shapefile for each species. Using one of the species, I have features
for that species established in the PostGIS database and the table
structure I want. What I would like to do is pull up the shapefile for
the next species I want to add to the database, copy it, and then paste
those features into the geodatabase. I can not find a way to do that.

Thanks,

Marcus