[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 2.0 and new symbology

pvmstg pvmstg at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:27:36 CET 2008

Hi Wolfgang

Yes look promising... Almost arcmap... symbology... Haven't time yet
to test v2... so... In arcmap, for line we have the same problem...
but...we have a choice of end of segment, round, square etc... with
this feature, the gap are almost close... Do gv_sig v2 have this
capability?  If no... something to think about for improvement for the
developpers.

  Also, I saw in your picture that the cossing is fuse "great"  but do
we have in this symbology level of drawing... in arcmap, if we like we
could specify the order of drawing... like at the bottom secondary
road and in top express way....( just up and down the symbol place)?

Regards
Marcel