[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 2.0 and new symbology

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Fri Nov 7 16:24:30 CET 2008

Sorry Sergio, I was too quick. Of course, this is possible using the symbol
levels. The only thing I a confused of: I do not know, which linetype is
represented by which number (1,2,3,4). And: the symbol levels are resetted
when opening the symbol level dialogue again. But I have to say: I am
impressed. Ok, enough for today.

Best,
Wolfgang