[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 2.0 and new symbology

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Fri Nov 7 16:13:45 CET 2008

Hi Sergio,
I created a polyline theme and you are right: the offset-problem is no problem at all for a single polyline (no gaps at the edges, no overshoots). Well, I would like to draw a crossing and the offset line symbology will draw the offset lines ontop of the first polyline. However, I would like to have a signature, where a very thin outer line completely surrounds a wider middle line without crossing it (I prepared a screenshot and drawing from gimp to make this a little bit clearer). Well - is this possible? Or will this be possible?

Best regards and a nice weekend to you all.

Wolfgang
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail