[Gvsig_english] bug reports for gvSIG 2.0 build 1216

Manuel Madrid madrid_man at gva.es
Wed Nov 12 11:37:06 CET 2008

Hi everyone.

Agustín, I asked Benjamin to wait until we (the gvSIG team) think about
the best way to report all his comments because a few days ago we agree
to send an individual email by bug/wish and 80 emails seems to much.

Benjamin, we were talking about that and we want to ask you if you are
interested in reporting all this things directly to de bugtraking. In
order of that we would give you access to it. In fact we would give
access to the bugtracking to everybody who are interested in. You only
have to ask us for it. The only inconvenience is that, obviously, you
have to learn how to open a new bug/feature request.

We remind you that soon will be available a form in the web for
reporting bugs/feature requests so in the future it won't be necessary
to access the bugtracking system. Nevertheless, in the meantime this
could be a good idea.

Anyway, as Agustin suggested, of course you can send your comments to
the list but in that case, I think you should do the following:

- One email with all the bugs.
- One email with all the annoyances and small wishes.
- One email with all questions (questions always must be reported to the
list)

So Benjamin, please, send this three emails to the list and let us now
if it seems to you a good idea to report the bugs and feature requests
directly to the bugtracking.

Regards,
Manuel.