[Gvsig_english] bug reports for gvSIG 2.0 build 1216

Chris Puttick chris.puttick at thehumanjourney.net
Wed Nov 12 14:32:59 CET 2008

Speaking as someone who reports bugs to many different projects using a number of different bug trackers, I say open up the bug tracker to those who request and use a web form for the less "bug tracker aware".

Chris

PS I won't be reporting any bugs as I can't actually use gvSIG or any GIS software beyond Google maps...