[Gvsig_english] About WFS layers

Jorge Piera jorge.piera at iver.es
Tue Nov 25 10:38:27 CET 2008

Hi Antonio.

The GML driver in gvSIG 2.0 has been not updated to the same version
that is in gvSIG 1.1.2 and it should be not tested yet. The GML driver
in gvSIG 1.1.2 is completely different to the driver in gvSIG 1.1 and it
should be work better. I will check why it is not loading all the fearures.

Regards.

Jorge.