[Gvsig_english] problem when using the georeferencing function in gvSIG 1.1.2

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 01:30:31 CET 2008

I was looking to the georeferencing extension code [2], and I've
noticed that the
org.gvsig.georeferencing.process.geotransform.GeoTransformProcess
class[1] uses the flanagan package [2] to solve the transformation
linear system. I was considering to use it some times ago but there
were some problems with its License: it isn't provided!. It just says
that, for non-commercial usage, the attribuition and copyright is
required, but it doesn't appear in the gvSIG source... My advice to
the developers is to add it, and to consider if its usage fit the
gvSIG license...

[1] http://subversion.gvsig.org/gvSIG/branches/v2_0_0_prep/extensions/extGeoreferencing/src/org/gvsig/georeferencing/process/geotransform/GeoTransformProcess.java
[2] http://www.ee.ucl.ac.uk/~mflanaga/java/