[Gvsig_english] problem when using the georeferencing function in gvSIG 1.1.2

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 01:51:27 CET 2008

Last post... as you can see in the class inside my previous post, in
Gvisg 2.0 the georeferencer extesion has been completely re-written,
and it includes higher order transformations, selectable from the
options panel. I haven't tested it yet, because I don't have a recent
gvSIG copy, but that's what I expect to see reading the new source
code.