[Gvsig_english] lines to polygons

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu Nov 27 20:06:09 CET 2008

Hi Chris,
I would recommend to install an unstable build of the latest gvSIG 2.0.
[1]. There, you will find a tool "build polygons from lines". This
feature also has some topology options (but no detailed description). It
would be cool (also for the communitiy) to find out, how it works. Give
it a try...

Best,
Wolfgang

[1]