[Gvsig_english] Printing bugs

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Thu Oct 16 12:39:01 CEST 2008

Hi list, sergio
I think, we should start a new thread which covers the bugs regaring printing. Please do not stop contributing to the other discussion. It's really fruitful! This thread cannot substitute a public bug tracking system like we have for other oss projects in the long-term. But I could imagine that it's worth writing down printing-issues here now.

* elements of the layout disappear when typing the ps/pdf-filename: