[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and Java on Mac OS X

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 15:25:16 CEST 2008

Hi Agustin,

thanks for those pointers. I will try linking to my JRE as you
suggested, just to make sure that everything runs OK.

But for a "proper" solution, I would like to avoid anything
that touches system files, so the installation can be completely
self-contained and won't require root access.

Awesome that you got gvSIG running on PowerPCs, too.
I will have to take a look at that. For now, the Intel version
is giving me enough gray hair ...

Thanks,

Ben

benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk