[Gvsig_english] ESRI conference 08 incident

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Fri Oct 17 10:07:42 CEST 2008

Hi Jorge,

In my opinion Estri's attitude is a good sign gvSIG is REALLY doing a wonderful work.
So don't worry and keep up.

Maybe, in the future, when many Estri's customers will be using gvSIG they will be obliged to invite you (I am confident about that).
It suffices to think about the ODF standard where Microsoft has been obliged to support it due to the great success regarding this open standard.

Best regards

Silvio