[Gvsig_english] gvSIG build 1212 "portable"

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 21 11:09:15 CEST 2008

Hi Benjamin,

Thans a lot for your suggetion.

The problem is I need a portable version easy to update with the gvSIG's build.
In short, when a new build is available, I need to update my portable version in order to test it.
With a portable version, as you know, I must not use Virtualbox or create a dual-boot system to work in a safe environment.

So here's my question: is your OA Digital edition of gvSIG easy to update?
That is, it suffices to change the Java machine and the old gvSIG version with the gvSIG installer containing the build?

Best regards

Silvio