[Gvsig_english] printing...

Manuel Madrid madrid_man at gva.es
Thu Oct 23 15:21:39 CEST 2008

Hi Wolfgang an all.

First of all congratulations about the job all of you are doing
regarding compiling possible new features for gvSIG printing and
promoting its development.

As you said, no improvements are expected on this area in gvSIG 2.0.
However we are preparing a list with all the bugs and feature requests
detected by us. We'll give it to you.

Once you have the definitive list maybe we could help you to estimate
the cost of the development.

Regards,
Manuel.