[Gvsig_english] regarding new symbology and labelling of gvsig 2.0 devel

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Sat Oct 25 14:17:28 CEST 2008

Hi developers,
first of all: congratulations for the already visible improvements of
the symbology (Jaume?)! It looks really nice and I am looking forward to
seeing all this in the next official release.

What came to me, when I found some great svg-symbol-stuff on the web
(see one of my last postings): will it be possible to add selfmade /
custom svg symbols to the symbol-library? That'll be great!

Regarding labelling: I could not find a dropdown field for the attribute
column to be used for labelling in the extended labelling options
window. Only a "complicated" dialogue to add the field number.

Best,
Wolfgang