[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile

Kurtovic Zdenko kuzo at c4msystems.com
Tue Oct 28 19:22:38 CET 2008

Hello Juan Lucas

Thanks for your feed back. Downloaded J9 for  Windows Mobile OS, but
result is the same. Will try from the scratch again.

On the desktop, I am using iMac with Windows XP Virtual Machine. Do I
need to install J9 for the windows XP first and if yes if you could
send me a link as well?

Thank you in advance.

kind regards

Kuzo