[Gvsig_english] sextante installation

Evemar Wernick evemar at paranacidade.org.br
Fri Oct 31 19:31:50 CET 2008

Hi, Tania,

If you haven't got it yet, try this:

1. Inside the folder that you downloaded Sextante (in my case,
sextante_v053.jar), create a txt file (you can use Notepad) with the
following content:
java -jar sextante_v053.jar (change it if you downloaded another version)

2. Save the txt file as "something".bat and execute it (double click)

After this, it should start the installation wizard (like gvSIG
installation).

When it asks for the instalation path of gvSIG, click in Browse...
(Buscar) and choose the main directory were the gvSIG were installed (in
my case "C:\Arquivos de programas\gvSIG_1.1").

After the installation, open the gvSIG, and you will see the Sextante
buttons at the toolbar.

Regards,
Evemar