[Gvsig_english] Direct read integration of GPS-Photos

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Wed Sep 3 14:57:57 CEST 2008

Hi Sebastian,

AFAIK, that feature it's not planned for future versions. There is a plan for generating geotagged photos in gvSIG Mobile, but not in the short term.

Nevertheless, I think it's a good extension, and I like your approach. Do you fancy to develop it? At gvSIG team we could provide you with help.

Regards,

Miguel Montesinos

gvSIG Team

Prodevelop