[Gvsig_english] English translation for RasterPilot, finishing up

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Sep 4 14:52:29 CEST 2008

Dear All,

I am almost done with my English translation of the RasterPilot
Extension. I am basing this on build version 7, which is what
can currently be downloaded from the gvSIG homepage.

Unfortunately, I cannot find a build 7 in SVN. All I could come
up with was a very old build in "branches/v10+Piloto" and a build 6 in
"tags". Since I do not have the exact matching sources for the binaries,
I cannot translate a few strings.

Could anyone on this list tell me what the correct strings, to be
put into "text_en.properties", are for these five GUI labels (I am
skipping Spanish accent characters):

RasterPilot:

1. "Tablas de color":

"Tablas predefinidas" (label of drop-down box for color table selection)

"Seleccion de transparencia" (title of dialog box for setting "Alpha"
value)

"aceptar" and "cancelar" (button labels in the same dialog box)

"aceptar" and "cancelar" (button labels in the dialog box that pops up
when saving a color scheme)

2. "Filtros":

"Tamano de ventana" (window size option for filters in "savizado" tree)

Thanks,

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Ducke
Senior Applications Support and Development Officer

Oxford Archaeology Ltd
Janus House
Osney Mead
OX2 0ES