[Gvsig_english] English translation for RasterPilot, finishing up

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri Sep 5 15:48:38 CEST 2008

Thanks, I found the sources but am still unable to locate the correct
strings for the translation. I have looked through all .java sources
but am still missing the same string definitions.

Ben

--
Benjamin Ducke
Senior Applications Support and Development Officer

Oxford Archaeology Ltd
Janus House
Osney Mead
OX2 0ES