[Gvsig_english] German translation of the gvSIG user manual

Schönbuchner Ruth r.schoenbuchner at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 25 12:12:06 CEST 2008

Dear list,

I would like to inform you that we found a group of gvSIG users, who kindly help to translate the user manual from English or Spanish into German.
The translation works fine in online mode through https://gvsig.org/web (Plone).
Currently we achieved with our translations about 20 - 25 per cent from the textual part of the manual!
Anybody is welcome to assist the intention and to get in contact with us [1]!

Best regards,
Ruth

[1] José Canalejo Alonso: joseacanalejo at yahoo.es
     Ruth Schönbuchner: r.schoenbuchner at yahoo.de