[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile a wish for quering

Carlos Sánchez Periñán csanchez at prodevelop.es
Wed Apr 1 11:01:27 CEST 2009

Hello Jean,

First of all, thank you very much for your feed back to know the users wishes & requirements.

The first wish that you talk about there is some similar tool, "search by attributes" this tool allow you to select from one loaded vector layer, one attribute (or column), also you have to select a filter to compare with a value. (equals than some value, major than, minor...). The difference is that you have to write down the value (there's no a combo with all the values list) and when you select the filter and value the program don't zooming to the selection.

Anyway, we take your wishes and we'll try to make it real soon if it's possible.

Best Regards.

Carlos Sánchez Periñán

Equipo desarrollo GIS

Prodevelop S.L.