[Gvsig_english] Problem with gvSIG 1.9-RC1 (unstable)

Joaquim Seixas (mapas) mapas at sapo.pt
Wed Aug 5 14:25:38 CEST 2009

Hello

I've installed the gvSIG 1.9RC1 and I found this problems:

1. If I click in the botton "Uninstall gvSIG", it doesn't unistall the
program. It activates de command "Open the gvSIG".

2. I've tried to open a geodatabase/layer archieved in the PostGIS by
the Quantum GIS 1.1, and the gvSIG doesn't recognise the "the_geom" column.

3. I've tried to export to the PostGIS a geodatabase/layer using the
gvSIG 1.9RC1 and I've obteined this error message:  "can't inicialize
writer: PostGIS writer"

I'm using a computer with:
XP Professional
PostgreSQL 8.4