[Gvsig_english] gvSIG: issue with georeferecing function of 1.9 (build 1221, 1243)

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at muenchen.de
Fri Aug 7 13:48:40 CEST 2009

Hi,
a colleague of me tries to use the georeferencing function of gvSIG 1.9
unstable. Currently, she is working on a linux machine (ubuntu 7.10)
with gvSIG build 1221.
She also tried the newer builds (also the last one 1243), but here,
is not possible load layer. We can try it by hand."
Using 1221, georeferencing works, but not in all cases (sometimes the
image is truncated, sometimes the image is located somewhere else, but
not at the expected location). We discovered that the same image could be
succesfully georeferenced in a new project. But this also did not work
in every case. Polynominal transformation degree 2 with 6 tic-points
(control points) was used. Did anybody else discover this issue?
It's very strange that the newer builds of 1.9 are not working correctly
on that machine. is 7.10 already too old for gvSIG?

Best regards,
Wolfgang
--

	*Wolfgang Qual

* *Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt*
Umweltschutz
Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05

http://www.muenchen.de/umweltatlas
uw11.rgu at muenchen.de
Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm