[Gvsig_english] gvSIG: issue with georeferecing function of 1.9(build 1221, 1243)

Kremer Pierre pkremer at metzmetropole.fr
Mon Aug 10 09:24:27 CEST 2009

Hi,
we are using the 1.9RC1 on Windows XP. We are also experiencing strange
things with the georeferencing function.
We will continue testing this, but the first interpretation for me is
that there is a bug with all georeferencing transformations when north
is not approximately up.

What I did :
- load a raster with north pointing left -> georeferencing puts the
raster kilometers down the reference points.
- revolve the raster 90° clockwise with Gimp -> georeferencing is perfect.

Best regards,
Pierre