[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (1243) some issues regarding the latest version

roser soler_rossig at gva.es
Tue Aug 18 09:36:01 CEST 2009

Hi Wolfgang
I've been testing the problems you repoted and everythig worked fine on
my computer:
I've been able to make a join with a bew column added to the table,
I've used the joined table to create an event theme
I've exported a table to dbf without problems
I can select more than one item on my linked table that are reflected on
the other table...
The only thing that gave me problems is the encoding when exporting to
shapefile the event theme, so I'm reporting this to the developers.
I don't know exactly where is the problem with the other things, I mean,
I don't know why it works on my computer and not on yours, I'm already
using bn1244, perhaps it's that.
Sorry I'm not of much help
Thank you for your reports
best regards