[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (1243) some issues regarding the latest version

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at muenchen.de
Tue Aug 18 09:50:51 CEST 2009

Hello Roser,
ok. I will describe my problems more detailed later.

> Hi Wolfgang
> I've been testing the problems you repoted and everythig worked fine on
> my computer:
> I've been able to make a join with a bew column added to the table,

What is the bew column? Did you try to export the shapefile with the
joined table to a new shapefile?
> I've used the joined table to create an event theme

ok! I will test it again. It really did not work in my case. Will send
the logfile if the error happens again.
> I've exported a table to dbf without problems

ok. Will send a screenshot or something else later.
> I can select more than one item on my linked table that are reflected on
> the other table...

My table contains more than 4500 items. Maybe your table was smaller...
> The only thing that gave me problems is the encoding when exporting to
> shapefile the event theme, so I'm reporting this to the developers.
> I don't know exactly where is the problem with the other things, I mean,
> I don't know why it works on my computer and not on yours, I'm already
> using bn1244, perhaps it's that.

It would be good, if a developer could write one sentence about this.
Could it be that all these issues have been sorted out in the brand new
1244?

> Sorry I'm not of much help
> Thank you for your reports
> best regards

I have to thank you!
Best,
Wolfgang

--

	*Wolfgang Qual

* *Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt*
Umweltschutz
Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05

http://www.muenchen.de/umweltatlas
uw11.rgu at muenchen.de
Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm