[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (1243) some issues regarding the latest version

roser soler_rossig at gva.es
Tue Aug 18 10:27:45 CEST 2009

Hi Wolfgang, with the "bew" column I meant "new" column, sorry, and yes,
I tried to export the shapefile with the joined table to a new shapefile
and it worked fine.

As I've said, I'm sorry not being of much help, perhaps the problem is
the size of the shapes, I'll try to test all this with bigger shapes,
and if you continue having problems, please send us the logs.

Another little thing, about your second mail. Manuel is on holiday, so
I'm sure that when he comes back he'll take into account your
suggestions and answer your mail.

regards
roser