[Gvsig_english] new selection tool "buffer selection" - does it work? How?

roser soler_rossig at gva.es
Fri Aug 21 08:34:37 CEST 2009

Hi Wolfgang

I'll try to explain more or less how I've used it, because it did work
when we tested it.
You have to select the item/items around wich you want the buffer, then
you select on the TOC the layers where you want to see the selection
made plus the one you had selected previouly.
You go then to "select by buffer zone" and specify the distance around
the selected item and, if you're using more than one layer tick the
checkbox with "Multi-layer selection"
If you want to create layers with the buffer extend tick the "Add buffer
zone layers" too
best regards
roser