[Gvsig_english] from multipoint to point shape

Johannes Valenta spatialjoe at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:35:20 CEST 2009

Hi Wolfgang, list,

geometries2points should be located at "tools for vector layers".
Unfortunately I do not know how to figure out which Sextante version I am
using. It is the one with 241 algorithms.
I just checked this function with one plain polygon and it worked properly
delivering all vertices as points. Nice, I should use this more often ;-)
Maybe dealing with multi-part features is not implemented?

Best,

Johannes