[Gvsig_english] WMS and WCS raster pixel dimensions

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Dec 2 09:55:48 CET 2009

Hi,

It really looks like WCS client in gvSIG is always adding WIDTH and HEIGHT. That makes is rather useless for downloading coverage data for local use.

I am usually writing WCS requests by hand and using wget for capturing the data from WCS service.  However, I received just yesterday a nice script that makes it possible to use OpenJUMP for drawing the Regions Of Interest.  The script is then automatically generating complete WCS request for each ROI and they can be copy-pasted further.  I can send you the script and some screen captures which show how the workflow goes if you are interested.

-Jukka-