[Gvsig_english] French help for GvSIG

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Thu Dec 3 22:47:12 CET 2009

Fabien,

Can't read a lick of French, but it is obvious from the diagrams you
have put together a valuable resource. I could even follow what was
going on even with my lack of language skills.

When putting together the package. Who in gvSIG did you ask for
permission for use images of the program and the gvSIG logo, or was this
not necessary?

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd