[Gvsig_english] add code and recompile sextante for gvsig

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Fri Dec 4 19:32:33 CET 2009

G. Allegri ha scritto:
> Hello list.
> I don't know if this is the right place for this question.
> I would like to work on the code of Sextante, and add some functions,
> but then I would need to use it from Gvsig. How hard is it to
> recompile Sextante, and its bindings for Gvsig?

Giovanni,
you can write about this matter directly on Sextante users [1] or
developers [2] mailing lists.
You can compile your own geoalgorithms without the need to recompile any
bindings. You can find detailed instructions on the Sextante Programming
Guide [3].

ciao
Antonio

[3] http://bit.ly/5Tq209