[Gvsig_english] Gvsig_internacional Digest, Vol 47, Issue 4

Bruce Greening bgreening at optusnet.com.au
Sat Dec 5 05:41:51 CET 2009

Simon,

I look forward to seeing what you produce relevant to Oz.

I have been playing with gvsig for a couple of years and find it great for
what I do.

I am not a GIS professional, but find it very useful for throwing together
preliminary mapping using the vector files from Geoscience Australia. I can
often produce what I want while our GIS people are thinking about it.

Bruce Greening

I have actually done this over the last few days, on this list, but no
one has replied. I have a desire to prepare some tutorials relevant to
Australia and would like permission to present various dialogs, like you
have done so well, in my documents. So far no one has answered.
Probably;y because gvSIG is actively working on a English manual themselves.

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 160, Sunshine, Victoria 3020.
P: 9311 5822. M: 041 830 3437.
mailto: scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
<mailto:scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au>
web: www.botanicusaustralia.com.au <http://www.botanicusaustralia.com.au>

.14.93/2544 - Release Date: 12/04/09 15:32:00