[Gvsig_english] Gvsig_internacional Digest, Vol 47, Issue 4

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Sat Dec 5 05:58:49 CET 2009

Bruce,

I am literally at the moment putting together templates and a webpage to
'house' my tutorials.

I have also put together an article for publication in OSGeo Journal on
gvSIG -- it is currently being reviewed by the editors. In this article
I describe the workflow for a typical project (for me at least) and I
have used this skeleton to break up the tutorials into bit-size bits.

I will also be using the Geoscience Australia vector files for some of
my demonstrations (due to copyright issues) but will obviously need to
use other stuff for detailed mapping.

Keep an eye out on the mail list and I will let people know once the
documents start getting put up onto the website.

I note on your CV that you are a Victorian, or at least educated here,
are you still in London?

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd