[Gvsig_english] GVsigmobile installation problem

Sylvain33 kikiesttoujoursla at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:11:46 CET 2009

Hello,

I have an Evadeo M30 and have some troubles.
I've try to do what you are doing but unfortunately doesn't work for me !

I copy J9 and gvSIGMobile to the sdcard. I saw with total commander that the
path of sdcard is \EVADEO\ so this is my start.opt

-Xjcl:jclfoun11_23
-Xbootclasspath/a:\EVADEO\J9\PPRO11\lib\jclFoundation11\ppro11\ppro-ui.jar;\EVADEO\gvSIGMobile\boot\boot.jar
-Xmx32m
-Djava.class.path=\EVADEO\gvSIGMobile\class\all.jar
-Djava.library.path=\EVADEO\gvSIGMobile\lib

But it doesn't work !
I think that's why J9 is not on root but I can't but it on root beacause i
don't have enough space.

Can you tell me what is LOOXstore

Thanks
Sylvain